- No Power (various models) - $125-$250
- Apple Logo Boot Looping (various models) - $125-$175
- Not Charging (various models) - $99-$199
- Audio Not Working (iPhone 7 and 7 Plus) - $125
- No Service/Searching (iPhone 7 - $125
- Touch Disease (iPhone 6 and 6 Plus) - $125
- No Backlight or Image (various models) - $125-$175
- Connector Replacements - $125
We offer circuit level motherboard repairs that involve microsoldering under a microscope. Typical issues include no power, boot looping of the Apple logo, no charging, touch disease common on the iPhone 6 and 6 Plus, no audio common on the iPhone 7 and 7 Plus, no backlight or image, etc. If you're looking for a repair not mentioned here, feel free to contact us for more info.
Typical turnaround for motherboard repairs is 1-2 business days. All circuit level repairs are done on a no fix, no fee basis. That means if we cannot fix your device, there is no charge!